Blue driving School (BDS) covers large part of the East London including Tower Hamlets, Newham, Hackney, Bow, Shadwell, Mile End, Docklands, Poplar, Stepney, Wapping, Bethnal Green, Bromley By Bow, Aldgate East, Canary Wharf, Isle of Dogs, Limehouse, Shoreditch, Globe Town, Homerton, Marsh Wall, South Quay, Blackwall, Westferry, Leyton, Leytonstone, West Ham, East Ham, Plaistow, Canning Town, Upton Park, Manor Park ,Forest Gate, Stratford, Silvertown and Brick lane.
We also have driving instructors in the following postcodes, E1, E1W, E2, E3, E5, E6, E7, E8, E9, E10, E11, E12, E13, E14, E15, E16.
Driving school, driving schools, cheap driving schools, cheap driving lessons, driving lesson, Automatic driving lessons, Manual lessons, Male instructors, female driving instructors, cheap driving instructors, Pass Plus, Refresher, Motorway, crash course, driver training, driving class, driving classes, driving teacher, local driving school, local driving tuition, crash driving courses, special offer driving schools, Intensive driving Courses, car driving, intensive driving lessons, bds driving school
Terms and Conditions
On the first lesson the pupil must produce a valid photo card driving licence and paper counterpart to the instructor.
When booking lessons the pupil must disclose any physical disabilities which affect their driving, and they must be able to read a standard car number plate from a distance of no less than 20.5 metres (67 feet).
The pupil must declare that they are not precluded from driving in any way due to any court judgement.
If a pupil begins lessons with a test date already booked, the instructor will need to carry out an assessment of their driving ability before any agreement is made before presenting them for a test. In such circumstances normal flat lesson rates or course/intensive course prices will apply. The use of the instructors’ car will be solely at the instructor’s discretion.
Gift vouchers are valid for 6 months from date of purchase.
Paid lessons are valid for 6 Months. Therefore all pre-paid lessons must be used before it expires.
If you wish to cancel a lesson, (3 days) 72 hour’s notice must be given to the instructor, otherwise the lesson fee will be charged. The instructor reserves the right to cancel a lesson at short notice if it is suspected that the pupil may be unfit to drive due to the effects of alcohol or drugs that would cause their driving to be illegal. In such circumstances the lesson fee will be payable.
The instructor reserves the right to postpone lessons in certain circumstances i.e. dangerous weather conditions, mechanical breakdown or illness.
The instructor reserves the right to withdraw their car for test without notice should the pupil prove not to be of test standard. The instructor will make every effort to ensure that the vehicle supplied for test is road worthy and complies with all legal requirements and cannot be held responsible for any vehicle failure that occurs before or during the test and is not liable for consequential loss. The instructor cannot be held responsible for test appointments cancelled by the DVSA due to bad weather, sickness, staff shortages or other reasons. These cancellations are beyond the control of the instructor and therefore the lesson fee and ‘use of car’ fee for the test period will be charged. The instructor will advise you about claiming compensation from the DVSA.
Blue Driving School (BDS) or the instructor will not be held responsible for any personal belongings left behind by the pupil in the training vehicle.
Payment should be made by cash or bank transfer to the instructor or the driving school in advance or at the start of every lesson.
Full refund will be issued if the lessons are cancelled by giving us 7 days notice , 5 days notice will result in being charged 50% of the amount you have paid, less then 72 hours notice will result in NO refunds.
First 2 hours for £45 must be taken together (first time only). Manual only.
All special offers and block bookings must be taken minimum of 2 hours or more each time
All students and JSA offers must be taken minimum of 2 hours each time
First 2 lessons for £45 must be taken together (first time only). Automatic only.
Car hire charge on the day of the test
Car hire charge on the day of the test is £100.00 , it includes 1 hour lesson before the test, driving test itself which will last around 50 to 55 minutes. Driving instructor will drive back from the test centre and drop of the pupil once the test has ended.
1 Special offer per pupil.
*Special offer is only for provisional license holder
*Not for existing Blue Driving School customers.
*Not in conjunction with any other offer.
*Offer may terminate at any time without further notice.
(1) Contact us to arrange a 2 hour assessment lesson.
(2) First you will receive 40 hours of driving lessons. If you are not ready for the test after 40 hours you will receive more lessons to make your test standard.
(3) if you fail your test at 1st attempt you will receive additional 3 hours of lessons and you would attend for you test.
(4) If you were to fail again you would receive another 3 hours of lessons and attend for your test.
(5) This process will be repeated until you pass your practical driving test
(6) (Unlimited lessons until you pass) course will run for a maximum of 6 months, if you have not passed after this time you will be charged for additional hours/course.
(7) Every 10 hours their driving instructor will give feedback to the pupil of their driving level/standard and would expect them to make good progress and not fall behind with tasks.
If good driving standard is maintained course will continue. We have the right to terminate the course if the student is not making good progress.
This process will be repeated on 20 hours, 30 hours and so on…
(8) pupil need to be theory test qualified and will be required to book the practical test within 2 weeks of entering the course. Should the pupil not be test ready will receive additional lessons until they are ready for the driving test. (Pupil will need to book and pay for their driving test and not the driving school.
(9) Refund will be given on any un-used hours. Student will be charged at pay as you go rates if the course gets terminated.
(10) maximum of 5 hours each week can be taken.
How to make payments
Payments can be made to the driving school or to the driving instructor. Full amount must be cleared within 4 weeks of entering the course. Week 1 first lesson £295, week 2 £295, week 3 £295, week 4 £295
£1,180 is for manual lessons, for automatic lessons please give us a call to find out more about our price for this package.