Blue driving School (BDS) covers large part of the East London including Tower Hamlets, Newham, Hackney, Bow, Shadwell, Mile End, Docklands, Poplar, Stepney, Wapping, Bethnal Green, Bromley By Bow, Aldgate East, Canary Wharf, Isle of Dogs, Limehouse, Shoreditch, Globe Town, Homerton, Marsh Wall, South Quay, Blackwall, Westferry, Leyton, Leytonstone, West Ham, East Ham, Plaistow, Canning Town, Upton Park, Manor Park ,Forest Gate, Stratford, Silvertown and Brick lane. Dagenham, Dagenham East, Dagenham Heathway, Goodmayes, Barking, Upney, Chadwell Heath, Seven Kings,
We also have driving instructors in the following postcodes, E1, E1W, E2, E3, E5, E6, E7, E8, E9, E10, E11, E12, E13, E14, E15, E16. RM6, RM8, RM9, RM10, IG11, IG1, IG3,
Driving school, driving schools, cheap driving schools, cheap driving lessons, driving lesson, Automatic driving lessons, Manual lessons, Male instructors, female driving instructors, cheap driving instructors, Pass Plus, Refresher, Motorway, crash course, driver training, driving class, driving classes, driving teacher, local driving school, local driving tuition, crash driving courses, special offer driving schools, Intensive driving Courses, car driving, intensive driving lessons, bds driving school
How it works
Take as many driving lessons as you need, until you are ready for your test, if you do not pass first time receive extra lessons for free. You will have the peace of mind of knowing that you will successfully pass your driving test for a fixed price.
(1) Contact us to arrange a 2 hour assessment lesson.
(2) First you will receive 40 hours of driving lessons. If you are not ready for the test after 40 hours you will receive more lessons to make you test standard.
(3) if you fail your test at 1st attempt you will receive additional 3 hours of lessons and you would attend for your test.
(4) If you were to fail again you would receive another 3 hours of lessons and attend for your test.
(5) This process will be repeated until you pass your practical driving test
(6) (Unlimited lessons until you pass) course will run for a maximum of 10 months, if you have not passed after this time you will be charged for additional hours/course.
How to make payments
Payments can be made to the driving school or to the driving instructor. Full amount must be cleared within 4 weeks of entering the course. Week 1 first lesson £295, week 2 £295, week 3 £295, week 4 £295
£1,180 is for manual lessons, for automatic lessons please give us a call to find out more about our price for this package.